- Leads the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the Caribbean Regional Health Security Strategy as a common strategic framework for CARPHA Member States to strengthen their capacity to manage and respond to emerging disease threats and other public health emergencies
- Leads the implementation of the CARPHA's Regional Integrated Surveillance Strategy (ISS) and Workplan.
- Leads the implementation of the CARPHA's Public Health Surveillance Manual (RPHSM).
- Leads CARPHA's Emergency and Response and Research portfolio.
- Ensures HCE AWP is aligned to ISS and RPHSM and surveillance response and research integrated across the other departments.
- Supports technical and policy advice to Member States on building sustainable national and regional capacities and partnerships to ensure public health security through preparedness planning, prevention, early detection and rapid response to new and emerging diseases, other public health emergencies and disaster management.
Kindly refer to the attached Terms of Reference for additional details on the required qualifications, experience and competencies. Applications, including Job Applicant's Profile Summary Form, Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant documents must be submitted by July 10, 2021, to:
Human Resource Department
Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)
Federation Park, Newtown 190324 TRINIDAD E-mail: